Google Website Translator Gadget

dinsdag 18 september 2012

Four creations

Hello everybody... I'll make it up to you with my four latest creations. I'm not used to my new tablet/using my phone for pictures/using Instagram.... but never mind! Just enjoy the pictures, that's what you're here for :) Above you can see me using my new Cheeky Plate, I really love the summer collection in the cute box (you can see a bit of it below). I used Orly "Shine" and OPI "Ink Suede" both for the base as for stamping.
Here you can see me using the stamp that did it for me! As a complete nailpolish and stamping junkie I had to have a stamp with "I love nailpolish"! Nailpolish I used is one of my favourites OPI "It's all Greek to me".
Here I made stamps with an XL plate on OPI "Rumples Wiggin". And the last one for now
Catrice "Sunny Side up" stamped with the lovely Konad Hawaï plate. Hope you like my creations.

1 opmerking:

-Diana- zei

Wow allemaal mooi. Lang niet meer geblogged zie ik :( hoe is het verder? x