Google Website Translator Gadget

maandag 20 augustus 2012

A day at the beach

In the end, summer finally appeared in Holland! So I decided to make some beachy nails, now it still can :) Besides, I didn't use my beautiful CG "Splish Splash".
Here you can see the very crowded beach at "Scheveningen" yesterday, at over 30 Celcius. Really loved to swim.
I like bright coloured toes, but once a year I make a french pedicure. This time with a seastar stamp. I used plate HB45 for it.
I started with two layers of China Glaze "Splish Splash", a wonderful bright bleu, that reminds of a swimming pool. Then I sponged with CG "Metallic Muse" and added some holo sparkle with Nubar "Star Sparkle". I used SN white and plates HB 45, HB16 and B115 for stamping. Summer goes on, so have a nice week!

3 opmerkingen:

Ellen zei

Mooi! Hele mooie kleur blauw! Heerlijk hè het weer. Heb er ook even van genoten

Anoniem zei

Ik wil even een compliment geven voor jou mooie nail art. Om jaloers van te worden.

Tanja zei

Mooie french pedicure!!
En mooie kleur die andere strandcrea! Heel gaaf!!