Google Website Translator Gadget

zaterdag 13 november 2010

Google Translate




I LOVE MY INTERNATIONAL FOLLOWERS!

This is my one and only blog in English since I installed the "Google Translator" tool today. Now you can read my blog in any language you like and I can go on blogging in my own language, serving also my Dutch polish friends!

I noticed I got more and more international followers. I have followers in France, Brazil, Fillipines and other countries. Isn't that cool! I was in doubt blogging in English or in English and Dutch too. I think this is the best solution, please let me know what you think!

You can find the google translate bar on top of this page. Have fun.

3 opmerkingen:

Anne, Bulles dorées zei

English is good !! ^^

esmee zei

Hoi Hoi

Alleen jammer dat Nederlands er niet tussen staat hihihihihi

X Essie

debby zei

Vind het echt superstoer dat je volgers over de grens hebt!!!!

gr debby